Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
4 days treking tour around Karakul I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
4 days treking tour around Karakul I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
4 days treking tour around Karakul I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
4 days treking tour around Karakul I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
4 days treking tour around Karakul I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
4 days treking tour around Karakul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
4 days treking tour around Karakul I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
4 days treking tour around Karakul I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
4 days treking tour around Karakul I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

4 days treking tour around Karakul

Xinjiangtour

4 days treking tour around Karakul Empty 4 days treking tour around Karakul

Post  Xinjiangtour

Day01
    My driver and exellent trekking tour guide will meet you at 7:00 am local time at your hotel.We will drive to Karakul lake(3600m from the sea level) along the Sino-Pakistan highway.After driving 45km,we will arrive at Opal village. It is mentioned in the Lonelyplanet guide book with its interesting Monday market.We will stop there for late breakfast and buy some melenes for treking.You will enjoy the amazing scenery all the way to Karakul lake. This is a world famous high land lake in the world on the Karakurum High Way to Pakistan.You will see the part of Tian Shan on the left and snow caped mountains in Kunlun Mountain range on the right.It takes about 4 hours to Karakul lake.We will have a local Kyrgyz lunch in the Yurt which is just beside lake.We will stay in the Yurt with locals together(this is optional).My guide will teach you some very useful words about treking before we sleep while we are chating with the Kyrgyz people in the Yurt.
    Day02
    After having an early Kyrgyz breakfast,we will walk up the Koshkaqi Grassland which is 12km. Normely,it takes about 4 hours. It is 3900m from the sea level. There are a lot of yucks, sheep and goats.It is a place for the sheperds to feed their animals in summer time.There are 5 stony houses for the local sheperds.We will have a good sheperd lunch with them.It could be a yuck milk tea,Yoghurt(Ayrin) and cheese(Korut).After lunch, you will go up the Muztag Ata glaciers which is 5 km.It is 4300m from the sea level.You can stay for photos their about 2 hours.Then we will come back Koshkaqi for staying overnight. We will stay in stony house with the sheperd. Dinner could a good sheperd food with our melons. This is a real treking with villages in the mountain to stay with the sheperds and eat with them. Sure, you will learn a real nomad life there with us.
    Day03
    After having a late breakfast, we will say good bye to the sheperd friends and walk down to Tokkuz bulak(nine springs 3700m).Today, we will cross a small river through a wool bridge(It is a hanging bridge only for people).So, it takes little bit longer.It is about 9km. We will have our own lunch on the river.We will stay in one of the sheperds stony house.We will have a good Kyrgyz dinner(meet soup) with them beside the fire.
    Today,one of the sheperd will tell you his advanture life in the mountain. He is a very friendly person.
    Day04
    After eating a good breakfast, we will walk back to Karakul lake where our driver wait for us. It is about 3 hours walking. We are seposed to have a lunch at the Karakul lake in a Kyrgyz Yurt. At around 2:00 local time, we will drive to Kashgar. It takes about 3 hours to driving from Karakul lake.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 am