Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
5 days treking to 2 different glaciers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
5 days treking to 2 different glaciers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
5 days treking to 2 different glaciers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
5 days treking to 2 different glaciers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
5 days treking to 2 different glaciers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
5 days treking to 2 different glaciers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
5 days treking to 2 different glaciers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
5 days treking to 2 different glaciers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
5 days treking to 2 different glaciers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

5 days treking to 2 different glaciers

Xinjiangtour

5 days treking to 2 different glaciers Empty 5 days treking to 2 different glaciers

Post  Xinjiangtour

Day01
    Today, we will drive along the Sino-Pakistan Friendship High Way. This is a world famous Karakurum High Way to Pakistan in the Pamir Mountains. After driving 45km, we will arrive at Opal village. It is mentioned in the Lonely planet guide book with its interesting Monday market. We will stop there for late breakfast and buy some melons for trekking. You will enjoy the amazing scenery all the way to Karakul. This is a world famous high land lake which is 3600m from the sea level. It is an amazing scenery with the high peaks with snow caped mountains. The Muztag ata 7546m(Father of glaciers) and Konggor peak 7719m are attracting many mountain climbers to here for climbing.
    We will arrive at Karakul lake for lunch time and we will have a local Kyrgyz lunch in a local Yurt just beside lake. After lunch, you will have free time to walk and clematises yourself for next day trekking. You will have a good chance to stay with the locals with their local Yart (it is non touristy). My guide will teach you some very useful words about trekking before we sleep.
    Day02
    After having an early Kyrgyz breakfast, we will walk up the Koshkaqi Grassland which is 12km. Normally, it takes about 4 hours. It is 3900m from the sea level. There are a lot of yuck, sheep and goats. It is a place for the shepherds to feed their animals in summer time. There are 5 stony houses for the local shepherds. We will have a good shepherd lunch with them. It could be a yuck milk tea, Yoghurt (Ayrin) and cheese (Korut).After lunch, you will go up the Muztag Ata glaciers which is 5 km. It is 4300m from the sea level. You can stay for photos their about 2 hours. Then we will come back Koshkaqi for overnight staying. We will stay in stony house with the shepherd. Dinner could a good shepherd food with our melons. This is a real trekking with villages in the mountain to stay with the shepherds and eat with them. Sure, you will learn a real nomad life there with us.
    Day03

After having a late breakfast, we will say good bye to the shepherd friends and walk down to Tokkuz bulak (nine springs 3700m).Today, we will cross a small river through the a wool bridge It is a hanging bridge only for people. So, it takes little bit longer. It is about 9km. We will have our own lunch on the river. We will stay in one of the shepherd's stony house. We will have a good Kyrgyz dinner (meet soup) with them beside the fire.Today, one of the shepherd will tell you his adventure life in the mountain. He is a very friendly person.
    Day04
    After eating a good Kyrgyz breakfast, we will walk up another village which is 15km.It is 4100m high.There are 3 houses of sheperds who are a close relitives.They feed their animals around grassland there.You will see a different glaciers which is more entersting and much bigger.You could walk little further inside the glaciers, if the weather is good for safe walking. Here you could have a new and different consept of happy life in the mountain. You will stay overnight in the shepherds house with them.
    Day05
    After eating a good breakfast, we will walk back to Karakul lake where our driver wait for us. It is about 3 hours walking. We are supposed to have a lunch at the Karakul lake in a Kyrgyz Yurt. At around 2:00 local time, we will drive back to Kashgar.
    We organize trekking tours for longer days. It depends on your time limit and your health allowances. It could be 6-12 days trekking tours.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:01 am