Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Hoten-Aksu-Torpan 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Hoten-Aksu-Torpan 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Hoten-Aksu-Torpan 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Hoten-Aksu-Torpan 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Hoten-Aksu-Torpan 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Hoten-Aksu-Torpan 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Hoten-Aksu-Torpan 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Hoten-Aksu-Torpan 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Hoten-Aksu-Torpan 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Hoten-Aksu-Torpan 4 days tour

Xinjiangtour

Hoten-Aksu-Torpan 4 days tour Empty Hoten-Aksu-Torpan 4 days tour

Post  Xinjiangtour

Hotan - New Taklimakan desert Highway - Alar - Aksu - Kucha - Turpan 4 day tour (Silk Road)
    Day 01
    Hotan - Aksu (Taklimakan Desert new high way) (615km/382miles)
    Today, we will drive on the new Taklimakan desert highway to Aksu via a new city named Alar. It is about 6 hours driving to Alar city. On the way, we will stop for photos and to visit local villages. The people of Tewekkul village are particularly well-known for their business sense. During winter time, most of the young farmers retire to the main cities of Xinjiang or inland China to do business when there is nothing to do in the fields. Today we will also stop at several other villages near the main road to experience local culture. Lunch will be in Alar city and we will spend a little time driving around the city before driving 130kms on towards Aksu. Once there we will check in to the Aksu Ying Bing hotel or other hotel you request.
    Day 02
    Aksu - Kizil Thousand Buddha Caves - Kucha(350km,218miles)
    Today Aksu is a modern city efficient in producing cotton and fruit. It is known as the cleanest city in Xinjiang. After breakfast, we will head out to the Kizil Thousand Buddha caves along the old Silk Road. The caves date back to the 3rd century CE and took about 500 years to complete. They form one of the highpoints of Uyghur civilization and a proud part of our heritage. The caves are divided into eastern and western sections. The eastern sections were generally painted the same and include many descriptions of Buddhist legends. The western sections describe the life of Sakyamuni (The historical Buddha). Our tour guide can help you learn more about the history of this fascinating place. Moving on, we will arrive in Kucha City and check-in at the Kucha Fandian (Hotel) or any other hotel you request.
    Day 03
    Kucha - Korla (320km/199miles)
    In Korla, we will visit the Kucha Grand Mosque and the Friday market, which is as big as Kashgar's famous Sunday market. The Friday market in Kucha is famous for its animal market as well and has been noted in history books for its name, large size and reputation for good business. After exploring the market for two hours or more, we will have a lunch in the market, prior to heading off to Korla which is four hours drive away. We can stop for photos along the way as you request and should reach Korla around 5.30pm local time. We will check into Bostan Hotel 3 Star or other hotel you request.
    Day 04
    Korla - Tohsun - Turpan (450km/280miles)
    At 8:00am local time, Turpan will be the final destination of this tour. It is should take six hours driving with photo stops to reach there and we have the chance to stop in a village for lunch along the way. Here you can enjoy the real desert life of the Silk Road amidst the Gobi desert of the Turpan basin. At 4.00pm we arrive in Turpan and check in to either the Turpan or Oasis Hotels.
    By the end of your tour we hope you'll have made new friends and had an exciting experience you'll always remember. We pride ourselves on providing the best service possible and if you'd like to include an extra one day cultural tour of Turpan, please ask us at any time.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:21 am