Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour

Xinjiangtour

Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour Empty Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour

Post  Xinjiangtour

Hotan - Keriya - Niya - Imam Jefer Sadiq Tomb - Taklimakan Desert Village - Kucha - Korla - Urumqi: 5 days (Silk Road)
    Day 01
    Hotan - Keriya villages - Niya (303km/188miles)
    Our time in Hotan begins after breakfast with a visit to a Jade factory, looking for Jade along the Kara Kax (Black Jade River), as well as visits to Silk and Atlas cloth workshops and a local carpet factory. Moving on to Keriya, the town is reputed to have the smallest ladies hat in the world and local women are famous for wearing it. In town, we eat lunch at local Uyghur Restaurant and drive onto Niya via a large grassland with beautiful flowing sand dunes. The road is generally good (except in parts) and we can stop for photos whenever you like. We should arrive in Niya around 4:30pm local time and check in to either the Niya Gong yu Hotel or Baorui Hotel. Both of these are the best hotels in Niya, though we can stay anywhere you request.
    Day 02
    Niya - Imam Jafer Sadiq Tomb - Taklimakan village (330km/205miles)
    Early morning drive into the Taklimakan desert along the Taklimakan desert highway. On the way, we will visit the Imam Asim Jafer Sadiq Tomb. The tomb is ancient and local people often come here on pilgrimage. They say it is a holy place to visit. The towering sand dunes along the way are really something and we can stop as often as you wish for photos. Our lunch will be in the middle of a traditional Taklimakan desert village famous for it melons. The farmers here sell their melons before they ripen to local business people who do a roaring trade with inland China and across Xinjiang. We will spend the night in a farmer's house or camp in the desert with our own tents.
    Day 03
    Taklimakan Desert village - Kucha (370km/230miles)
    Beautiful sunrises need an early start and today is no exception as we journey to see a desert sun-rise you will never forget. Today's destination is Kucha through the rolling dunes of the Taklimakan, stopping as frequently as needed to take photos. We will have our breakfast at the driver's inn near the petrol station on the way, before visiting a natural Poplar tree forest amidst the spectacular scenery of the desert. We will later halt at the Tarim River Bridge for photos and cold drinks (non-touristy) and arrive in Kucha at 4:00pm local time. Our hotel will be either the Kucha Fandian (Hotel) or any other hotel as your request.
    Day 04
    Kucha - Kizil Thousand Buddha Caves - Ancient Subashi City - Korla (250km/155miles)
    Itinerary today includes a visit to the Kucha Grand Mosque first, followed by a trip to the Kizil Thousand Buddha Caves, about 75kms from the city. The caves date back to the 3rd century CE and took around 500 years to complete. They form one of the highpoints of Uyghur civilization and a proud part of our heritage. The caves are divided into eastern and western sections. The eastern sections were generally painted the same and include many descriptions of Buddhist legends. The western sections describe the life of Sakyamuni (The historical Buddha). Our tour guide can help you learn more about the history of this fascinating place.
    In the afternoon, we will visit the Ancient City of Subash and Ancient City of Wushkat. At one time these were both thriving civilizations making a living on the Silk Road trade that flowed nearby. Your tour guide will help you with the history. Important Info: If your time allows you might like to visit the Tongguzbashi ancient city which is only 60km from Kucha. It is one of the most well preserved ancient cities in Xinjiang. We will drive to Korla after lunch and arrive in there at 4.30pm local time. We will check into the Bostan Hotel. After dinner, our guide will show you a famous local night market especilay serving the local foods.
    Day 05
    Korla - Urumqi (470km/292miles)
    We will set out to Urumqi at 7:30am local time. On our final day together, you will love a place called Dawanching on the way to Urumqi. It is especially famous for its melons and on most days a strong wind blows. We will stop often for photos as the mountain scenery on the way to Urumqi is extremely beautiful. Near Urumqi, we will visit Olan Bay ancient city. We should arrive in Urumqi at 3:30pm local time. We will check in Remada Tunhe hotel 4* or Cheng shi hotel 3*.
    You are welcome to add a new tour programs for your next few days in Urumqi. Please check Tours around Urumqi to help you with your plans.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:43 am  thomaswilsonusa

Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!!

just dreams hawaii
    just dreams scam

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am  Xinjiangtour

[quote="thomaswilsonusa"]Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!!

http://www.justdreamshawaii.com
    http://www.justdreamsscam.com

You are welcome ,Thanks for stopping here by,This is a Open Forume for everyone who is going to Travel around Xinjiang/China and for who already done traveling in Xinjiang and who is amazed in thier trevels change thier idea each other.

Post   Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:28 am