Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Kashgar-Uch torpan-Kucha 3 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Kashgar-Uch torpan-Kucha 3 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Kashgar-Uch torpan-Kucha 3 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Kashgar-Uch torpan-Kucha 3 days tour I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Kashgar-Uch torpan-Kucha 3 days tour I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Kashgar-Uch torpan-Kucha 3 days tour I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Kashgar-Uch torpan-Kucha 3 days tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Kashgar-Uch torpan-Kucha 3 days tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Kashgar-Uch torpan-Kucha 3 days tour I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Kashgar-Uch torpan-Kucha 3 days tour

Xinjiangtour

Kashgar-Uch torpan-Kucha 3 days tour Empty Kashgar-Uch torpan-Kucha 3 days tour

Post  Xinjiangtour

Artush - Uch Turpan - Aksu - Kucha (Three days Silk Road)
    Day 01
    Kashgar - Artush - Uch Turpan (320km/199miles)
    Today, we will drive from Kashgar to Artush (Artush is an ancient name) to visit local Uyghur houses in the village. Then, we will drive along a mountain road to Uch Turpan. Once long ago, Uch Turpan was a large developed city mentioned in the history books. The route we take is also an old Silk Road and much more interesting than the new highway to Aksu. On the way to Uch Turpan, we will stop in mountain villages to learn about local culture and take photos of the surrounding mountains. The scenery is spectacular and you'll likely want to stop many times to take pictures. We will stay in a hotel in Uch Turpan town.
    Day 02
    Uch Turpan - Thousand Buddha caves and Bay County (270km/168miles)
    After breakfast, we will drive to Mulcher Tagh to visit the tomb of the Seven Hero Uyghur girls. This is a real war memorial from the 18th century battle between Uyghurs and Manchu troops. It is a historical place to visit. Then we move on to the Kizil Thousand Buddha caves.
    The caves date back to the 3rd century CE and took around 500 years to complete. They form one of the highpoints of Uyghur civilization and a proud part of our heritage. The caves are divided into eastern and western sections. The eastern sections were generally painted the same and include many descriptions of Buddhist legends. The western sections describe the life of Sakyamuni (The historical Buddha). Our tour guide can help you learn more about the history of this fascinating place.

Finally, we then drive into Bay town for dinner. We recommend Bay County Hotel, though we can stay in any hotel you request. Following dinner, you'll have free time to walk around town.
    Day 03
    Bay town - Kucha (110 km/68miles)
    Following breakfast, we will drive to Uxxak tal village to enjoy mountain scenery and local coal mines. The road to Kucha is really incredible and we definitely recommend stopping as frequently as you want to take photos and walk around. On the way, we'll visit the Beacon Tower (Kizil Kaga Monari) and Kumtora Caves (optional) before reaching Kucha around 3:00pm local time. After checking into the 3 Star Kucha Fandian (or other hotel you request), we'll arrange a farewell dinner in a popular Uyghur Restaurant in Kucha.
    We hope you enjoyed your time with us and if you are interested in other new tours around Kucha, please don't hesitate to ask.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:46 am