Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Mixed Silk Road tour from Urumqi I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Mixed Silk Road tour from Urumqi I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Mixed Silk Road tour from Urumqi I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Mixed Silk Road tour from Urumqi I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Mixed Silk Road tour from Urumqi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Mixed Silk Road tour from Urumqi I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Mixed Silk Road tour from Urumqi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Mixed Silk Road tour from Urumqi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Mixed Silk Road tour from Urumqi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Mixed Silk Road tour from Urumqi

Xinjiangtour

Mixed Silk Road tour from Urumqi Empty Mixed Silk Road tour from Urumqi

Post  Xinjiangtour

Urumqi-Torpan-Toksun-Korla-Kucha-Niya-Hoten-Kargilik-Yarken-Yingsar-Kashgar.
    Day01
    Urumqi-Torpan (180km, 112miles)
    Pick you up from the airport or meet you at your hotel in the morning and drive you to Torpan. It takes about 2 hours. We will visit the flaming mountain on the way to Torpan. After lunch, we will visit Imin Tower and Yargul( Jiao he) ancient city. We will have our dinner in the Grape valley with a Uyghur songs and dance performance. After, little walk there, we will go back hotel. To stay in Oasis hotel 3* or Torpan Fandian 3*.
    Day02
    Torpan city tour
    After breakfast, we will visit Idkut (Gaochang) ancient city, Astana Tombs, Bezeklik 1000 buddha caves and then have a lunch in a nearby village. After lunch, you will visit the Kariz System and then you will have a free time to walk around village there. We will have a local Uyghur dinner in the village.
    Day03
    Torpan - Toh sun-Korla ( 450km, 280miles)
    We will set out Korla at 8:00am local time in the morning. It is about 6 hours driving including photo stop and lunch stop on the way. We could stop for lunch in one of the village on the way. Today, we will enjoy the villages on the silk road and Gobi desert on the Torpan basin. We are supposed to arrive in Korla at about 4:00pm local time. We will check in the Bostan Hotel 3*.
    Day04
    Korla-Kucha (280km, 174miles)
    After breakfast, we will drive to Kucha. On the way, we will stop in the villages for photos. There are no any interesting places to visit accept few local villages. We will arrive in Kucha at around 1:00pm local time, then check in Kucha Fandian 3*. In the after noon, we will drive to Kizil 1000 Buddha caves. The caves date back to 3rd century CE and it took about 500 years to complete. It is a glorious civilizations of Uyghur's in their history. The caves are divided into eastern and western sections. The eastern sections were painted generally same and included the many descriptions of Buddhist legends. Western section described the life of Sakyamuni (The historical Buddha). My tour guide could help you in detail history. And we will visit the Subash ancient city and Wushkat ancient city .Once, these places are a developed cities. Our tour guide will help you for all these history. On the way back, we will visit Beacon Tower.
    Day05
    Kucha- Taklimakan Desert-Niya (670km, 416miles)
    Today,after having an early breakfast, we will drive to Talkimakan Desert along the Desert high way. Today, you will enjoy the amazing sand dunes and Natural Poplar Tree forest . You feel free to stop as many as you want for photos and walking in the dunes. It is really a very good chance to explore the real desert on this trip today. Our lunch will be at the middle of Taklimakan, where there are few houses for the drivers to eat from the years. It is an unbelievable scenery that you will stop for photos more then other parts when we are in the Beldir village. It is famous for melons. We are supposed to arrive in Niya at around 4:30pm local time. We will stay in Niya Gong yu Hotel 2*.
    Day06
    Niy-Kiriye-Hoten (303km, 188miles)
    After breakfast, we will visit the Niya Museum. It is very interesting to visit for learning about the very old mummies found from Niya old town. Then we will drive to Hoten. On the way, we will visit Kiriye town which is famous for a smallest hat for the lades in the world. Our lunch will be in Kiriya town. We will arrive in Hoten at about 2:00pm local time. After having one hour rest in the Muztag hotel 3*, we will visit the Jade river (where the locals pick up the Jades from the river), Silk and Atles (a local Uyghur cloth made by silk) work shop, Carpet Factory and Imam Asim Tomb. It is a famous tomb among the locals in and around Hoten. In May, there are a lot of people coming from villages and towns far and near to pray here. They regard this tomb as a holy place. There are few Tombs and big Mosque for the visitors to worship. There are some signs from the local visitors who slaughtered ship or goat to put their skulls or skins. It is very obvious that you can see many cloths hanging with wood around tomb. We return back Hotel.
    Day07
    Hoten- Kashgar (540km, 336miles)
    We will drive to Malike Awat ancient city at 7:30am local time. It is about 25km. Then we will head to Kashgar. On the way, we will stop in Kargilik for visiting the Jame Mosque and local market around there. For lunch, we will stop in Yarken. It was a capital of Uyghur kingdoms and a cradle of Uyhur civilizations in the history. After lunch, we will visit the Golden Mosque, Amannisahan Tomb(A famous musician in 16th Century.), Tomb of Kings during the Seidiye Kingdom, a big grave yard for the locals in the Town. Yarken was a developed city and hub of transportation in during the silk road. In the history, many musicians from Indea and Keshmer came here to learn. Besides, we will walk half an hour around old town. Then we will drive to Kashgar. In Yingar (it means a new fort), we will stop for visiting the knife factory. This is a famous twon for Uyghur knife. You could see how the Uyghur experts make knives. We will arrive in Kashgar at around 4:30pm local time. We check in Seman Hotel 3*or Qinibag Hotel 3*.
    You will find our service is unbeatable then any others. During the tour, our tour guide will teach you some Uyghur phrases and words. After tour ends, our tour orginizer will test your Uyghur language, if you past his simpble test, we will give you 5% discount off and a good gifts for you. ( We will offer you the language learning booklit).
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:38 am