Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
MOUNTAINEERING OF PAKISTAN I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
MOUNTAINEERING OF PAKISTAN I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
MOUNTAINEERING OF PAKISTAN I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
MOUNTAINEERING OF PAKISTAN I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
MOUNTAINEERING OF PAKISTAN I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
MOUNTAINEERING OF PAKISTAN I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
MOUNTAINEERING OF PAKISTAN I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
MOUNTAINEERING OF PAKISTAN I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
MOUNTAINEERING OF PAKISTAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

MOUNTAINEERING OF PAKISTAN

MashabrumExp

MOUNTAINEERING OF PAKISTAN Empty MOUNTAINEERING OF PAKISTAN

Post  MashabrumExp

Mountaineering:

The Gilgit Baltistan of Pakistan where meets the Himalaya, Karakoram and the Hindukush, has the biggest collection of peaks anywhere in the world. Apart from its savage beauty the area is affordable and friendly place to carry out mountaineering activities.

Expedition Services:
    We have a vast experience and substantial capacity to deal with mountaineering expeditions. Mashabrum Expeditions offers full scale and partial services to the mountaineering groups coming to Pakistan. Our ground handling services ranges from airport transfers to fellowship at summits. We provide logistic support, documentation and camping facilities at very reasonable prices.
    Local expertise and relationship with porters are the plus points of our company. For a hassle-free mountaineering tour and details of services, please contact us.

If mountaineering is your cup of tea, Pakistan offers immense mountaineering opportunities. Northern area of Pakistan is home to some high-rise peaks and an exciting place to undertake mountaineering expeditions.

Negotiating treacherous passes and climbing steep heights require skill and strength. Every year a number of adventure tourists trek through to the base camp of some of the high-rise mountains just to enjoy the thrill and excitement of reaching new heights.

Mountaineering tour in Pakistan is an exciting affair. Besides a number of mountains, Pakistan is home to five of the 14 highest peaks in the world. Two of them are K2 (8611 metres), which is the second highest peak in the world and Nanga Parbat (8125 metres), which is also known as 'Killer Mountain'.

If you are looking forward to some serious adventure sports in Pakistan, mountaineering tours to Pakistan are something that you would love to do. Pakistan offers a number of mountaineering options that you can choose according to your skill and strength. Before you decide to head for a mountaineering expedition, it is essential to collect all the information about how to take a mountaineering tour in Pakistan.
    For More information please visit www.mashabrum.com

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:28 pm