Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Xinjiang Carpet I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Xinjiang Carpet I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Xinjiang Carpet I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Xinjiang Carpet I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Xinjiang Carpet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Xinjiang Carpet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Xinjiang Carpet I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Xinjiang Carpet I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Xinjiang Carpet I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Xinjiang Carpet

Admin
    Admin

Xinjiang Carpet Empty Xinjiang Carpet

Post  Admin Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm

Xinjiang is the birthplace of the world's best carpets. Xinjiang carpets are known for their long history, skilled production and fame. Xinjiang carpets are renowned the world over and even today their manufacture and export is a source of income for many.
    Xinjiang carpet is not only renown in China, but around the world. Its smooth glossy surface, soft blanket board very real, beautiful, colors brighter, more distinctive national characteristics and strong local color of the carpet pattern in the international carpet industry is also unique.
    Xinjiang Xinjiang carpet as important traditional export commodities, won a rare praise of users around the world, known as the unique style of oriental rugs.
    Hotan, Xinjiang is the home of carpets, oriental rugs, also known as Xinjiang carpet, style, pattern and color are full of rich ethnic characteristics and local styles, superior to the raw materials, fine texture, dense pile, blanket Mianbao flat fan pattern like the known. Wide variety of brilliant colors mottled, mostly symmetrical patterns, neat, rough lines, strong color contrast.
    Hotan carpets are handmade Oriental carpets system, mainly in Hotan, hence the name Hotan carpet.” Hotan carpets sophisticated materials, fine weavers, is popular in today one of the main domestic and foreign consumers. Its Hotan sheep wool fiber with moderate thickness, elasticity large, high tensile strength, a silky sheen, anti-denatured good, lint-free, feel good, woven into carpets soft, flexible, durable, moisture corrosion resistance, long-term shop use, durable gloss refundable.
    Hotan carpets according to content and form of patterns can be divided into eight categories: Anaguli (pomegranate),sham nus ha (fancy wax), open the Pelican (wave), yilan nus ha (Persian), Kasman (scatter array type), Ai to Viktor ska (foreign fancy), thanks to the West its Cech (five fancy) and Bo Gu style. Apart from this eight categories, there Baidian blanket and character of modern textile design, flowers and birds and landscape tapestries, unique.
    Hotan carpets are now the most valuable products in the arts and crafts, collecting, and use it just like cultural relics, just like gold blanket collection. Its future value-added space huge.

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:03 pm