Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Hoten Desert Trekking I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Hoten Desert Trekking I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Hoten Desert Trekking I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Hoten Desert Trekking I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Hoten Desert Trekking I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Hoten Desert Trekking I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Hoten Desert Trekking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Hoten Desert Trekking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Hoten Desert Trekking I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Hoten Desert Trekking

Xinjiangtour

Hoten Desert Trekking Empty Hoten Desert Trekking

Post  Xinjiangtour

2.Hoten Imam Asim 2 days Camel trekking tour
    This is a good chance for you to learn about Hoten history and unique cultures of Uyghurs here. Please don't miss this opportunity to learn and study the cultures of Uyghurs in Hoten. You will be a good friend of camel man and local tour guide who will be with you in this tour. They will tell you some very interesting desert life stories and their experiences. Sure, you will experience a lot about the desert trekking and life there in the villages and desert. Needless to say, this is one of the unforgettable trip in your life.
    Day01
    After breakfast, we will prepare a good pack lunch for desert .And we will drive to Imam Asim Tomb where we will go into the Taklimakan desert with camels. On the way there, we will stop in Jiya village for visiting the silk and Atlas work shop and carpet factory. You will start to ride camels from the desert village there. We will ride camels about 4 hours in the big sand dunes and camp there with our own tents and cook the food for dinner. Sure, this is really a very good way to experience the caravan's food in the history. We cook the food with our own local tools, not with the modern tools. We make a fire with our own woods. The camel man could tell us some stories and jokes about the desert life after dinner.
    Day02
    Maybe, this is your first time. You will have a very good chance to take the photos of sunrise in the sand dunes. Sure, you will enjoy it for long time. We will have a caravan's breakfast in the desert, before we ride the camels to go out the desert. We will have a lunch at the Imam Asim Tomb which is a famous tomb among the locals in and around Hoten. In May, there are a lot of people coming from villages and towns far and near to pilgrim here. They regard this tomb as a holy place. There are few Tombs and big Mosque for the pilgrims to worship. There are some signs from the pilgrims who slaughtered ship or goat to put their skulls or skins. It is very obvious that you can see many cloths hanging with wood around tomb. We will have lunch here. After lunch, we will ride back the village and drive back to your hotel.
    You will find our service is much more then you paid for this trekking.
    We can organize 3 days or 4 days trekking tours to Rawak ancient city in the Desert. Please feel free to contact us at any time.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 pm