Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Oytag(Glaciers Park)trekking Tours I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Oytag(Glaciers Park)trekking Tours I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Oytag(Glaciers Park)trekking Tours I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Oytag(Glaciers Park)trekking Tours I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Oytag(Glaciers Park)trekking Tours I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Oytag(Glaciers Park)trekking Tours I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Oytag(Glaciers Park)trekking Tours I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Oytag(Glaciers Park)trekking Tours I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Oytag(Glaciers Park)trekking Tours I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Oytag(Glaciers Park)trekking Tours

Xinjiangtour

Oytag(Glaciers Park)trekking Tours Empty Oytag(Glaciers Park)trekking Tours

Post  Xinjiangtour

Oytag(Glaciers Park)trekking Tours

One day trekking tour
    This is a non-touristy hiking tour through the mountains about 130km from Kashgar on the Karakorum High Way (KKH). People are genuine and so will your experience be. After the bridge at Oytagh village, we depart the road for 30kms. This tour will offer you the chance to visit the Kyrgyz villages beside the mountain road and Kyrgyz/Uyghur nomads in the mountains living in Yurts. You will have the chance to hike in the mountains near to the glacier which is not dangerous. The scenery is amazing there.
    Our excellent trekking tour guide and driver will meet you at your hotel at 7:00am local time. From time of departure, it takes around two hours to drive to Oytagh shepherd鈥檚 village. The scenery along the way includes some of the best vistas of the Karakorum Highway and Kunlun Shan Mountain Range. Hues of all colors bestow this journey with fantastic photo opportunities that you won鈥檛 want to miss, including the Kyrgyz villages nearby. When we arrive, we will walk in the forest and have a relaxing lunch in a local Kyrgyz yurt. After lunch we will trek two hours to the foot of the glacier crossing an interesting broken bridge on a mud mountain along the way. We will remain at the foot of the glacier for about an hour and then return down to the yurt for tea before we drive back to Kashgar.
    We must pay for entrance tickets to visit here.
    Two days trekking tour
    Day 01
    Our excellent trekking tour guide and driver will meet you at your hotel at 7:00 am local time. It takes about 2 hours to arrive to the the Oytagh shepherds village. On the way, we will enjoy the amazing scenery of Karakorum High Way and Kunlun shan Mountain range. The mountains are a multitude of hues and colors and with the Kyrgyz villages settled beneath them, the photo opportunities are amazing. After parking the car, we'll walk in the natural forest and have a lunch in a Kyrgyz yurt. Moving on, we then trek to the foot of a nearby glacier for about two hours, passing a very interesting broken bridge along the way. After two hours we return down to a shepherds yurt where we'll spend the night (our guide will book this for you).
    Day 02
    After breakfast, we return to Oytagh village for a short trek around the forest and mountains there. You can also ride horses there for several hours. After a bellyful of local cuisine in the Kyrgyz Yurt, we then push on towards Kashgar and arrive at 4.00pm local time.
    Three days trekking tour
    Day 01
    Our excellent trekking tour guide and driver will meet you at your hotel at 7:00 am local time. It takes about 2 hours to arrive to the the Oytagh shepherds village. On the way, we will enjoy the amazing scenery of Karakorum High Way and Kunlun shan Mountain range. The mountains are a multitude of hues and colors and with the Kyrgyz villages settled beneath them, the photo opportunities are amazing. After parking the car, we'll walk in the natural forest and have a lunch in a Kyrgyz yurt. Moving on, we then trek to the foot of a nearby glacier for about two hours, passing a very interesting broken bridge along the way. After two hours we return down to a shepherds yurt where we'll spend the night (our guide will book this for you).
    Day 02
    With breakfast under our belts, we start the morning by trekking around the glacier in another direction. We have our own pack lunch with us and eat on the mountain, returning to the village at sunset for dinner in the Kyrgyz Yurt.
    Day 03
    During the morning, we'll spend time hiking through the mountains and exploring the forest for a few hours until lunchtime. After an hours rest, we'll ride horses for several hours and return to Kashgar by 4.00pm local time

My excellent trekking tour guide and driver will meet you at your hotel at 7:00 local time. It takes about 2 hours to arrive at the Oytag shepherds village. On the way, we will enjoy the amazing scenery of Karakurum High Way and Kunlon Mountain range. There are different colored mountains and Kyrgyz villages to stop for photos. We will walk in the Natural forest after parking the car. We will have a Kyrgyz local lunch in the Kyrgyz Yurt. After lunch we will trek to the Glacier which is about 2 hours walking. On the way, we will cross a very interesting broken bridge on the mud mountain. You could stay about 1 hour at the foot of the glacier and then return back the Yurt where we will have some tea before driving back Kashgar.
    We will pay entrance ticket for visiting here.
    Two days trekking tour
    Day01
    My excellent trekking tour guide and driver will meet you at your hotel at 7:00 local time. It takes about 2 hours to arrive at the Oytag shepherds village. On the way, we will enjoy the amazing scenery of Karakurum High Way and Kunlon Mountain range. There are different colored mountains and Kyrgyz villages to stop for photos. We will walk in the Natural forest after parking the car. We will have a Kyrgyz local lunch in the Kyrgyz Yurt. After lunch we will trek to the Glacier which is about 2 hours walking. On the way, we will cross a very interesting broken bridge on the mud mountain. You could stay about 2 hours at the foot of the glacier. Then we will come back a shepherds Yurt which is near for us to stay overnight.( My guide book this for you).
    Day02
    After breakfast, we will return the village for short time trekking around forest near the village and climb the little higher mountains or you could ride horse there for hours. We will have a good lunch at the village in the Kyrgyz Yurt. We will rest there for about 1 hour then drive back Kashgar. We supposed to be Kashgar at about 4:00 local time.
    Three days trekking tour
    Day01
    My excellent trekking tour guide and driver will meet you at your hotel at 7:00 local time. It takes about 2 hours to arrive at the Oytag shepherds village. On the way, we will enjoy the amazing scenery of Karakurum High Way and Kunlon Mountain range. There are different colored mountains and Kyrgyz villages to stop for photos. We will walk in the Natural forest after parking the car. We will have a Kyrgyz local lunch in the Kyrgyz Yurt. After lunch we will trek to the Glacier which is about 2 hours walking. On the way, we will cross a very interesting broken bridge on the mud mountain. You could stay about 2 hours at the foot of the glacier. Then we will come back a shepherds Yurt which is near for us to stay overnight.( My guide book this for you).
    Day02
    After breakfast, we will trek around glacier to another direction. We will have our own pack lunch in the mountain. We plan to return the village before the sun set. Dinner will be at the village in the Kyrgyz Yurt.
    Day03
    We will hike the mountains and explore the forest for couple hours until lunch time. After lunch, to take an hour rest or ride horses around for few hours. We supposed to be Kashgar at about 4:00 local time.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:05 pm