Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Tours around Hotan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Tours around Hotan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Tours around Hotan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Tours around Hotan I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Tours around Hotan I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Tours around Hotan I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Tours around Hotan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Tours around Hotan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Tours around Hotan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Tours around Hotan

Xinjiangtour

Tours around Hotan Empty Tours around Hotan

Post  Xinjiangtour

Hoten-Cherchen-Torpan 5 days tour
    Hotan - Niya - Cherchen - Qarkilik - Korla - Turpan 5 days tour. (Silk road)
    Day 01
    Hotan - Keriya - Niya (303km/188miles)
    Our time in Hotan begins after breakfast with a visit to a Jade factory, looking for Jade along the Kara Kax (Black Jade River), as well as visits to Silk and Atlas cloth workshops and a local carpet factory. Moving on to Keriya, the town is reputed to have the smallest ladies hat in the world and local women are famous for wearing it. In town, we eat lunch at local Uyghur Restaurant and drive onto Niya via a large grassland with beautiful flowing sand dunes. The road is generally good (except in parts) and we can stop for photos whenever you like. We should arrive in Niya around 4:30pm local time and check in to either the Niya Gong yu Hotel or Baorui Hotel. Both of these are the best hotels in Niya, though we can stay anywhere you request.
    Day 02
    Niya - Cherchen (280km/174miles)
    Today we will drive to Cherchen town, once the former capital of 16 kingdoms during the time of the Silk Road. In 2002, three tonnes of Jade were famously found here in the Kunlun Shan Mountains nearby. Sights of interest in Cherchen include: a splendid traditional Uyghur house built in 1911 in Toghrak village and the 2600 year old Zahunluk tombs. The tombs are especially interesting and lie six kilometers from Cherchen. In one tomb an entire family of 14 people were discovered. In another was a couple whose boots were well fantastically well-preserved. We will also visit Cherchen ancient city, also named Yadanglik old city by the local people here. Today is a day of ancient history and a glimpse into the glorious past of the Silk Road. We can stop for photos as often as you desire and walk through local villages on route where we'll also eat lunch. In Cherchen we check into the Cherchen Hotel or any other hotel you request.
    Day 03
    Cherchen - Charkilik (320km/199miles)
    Following breakfast, we spend time around Cherchen town and then drive on to Qarkilik. There are many sights on route to Qarkilik including: Arjin Mountain Natural park, Desert springs, Bird Island, Ancient Miran city, Ancient Kiroran city, Yadang miraculous earth soil, Komtura valley and Ancient Washixia city. We will visit these depending upon your interest in these ghost desert cities. Alternatively, if you'd like to visit one or all of them we can easily arrange it. Arrival in Qarkilik will be at 4.00pm local time. We will check into Qarkilik Traffic Hotel or any other hotel you request.
    Day 04
    Charkilik - Korla (444km/276miles)
    Today, we will set out for Korla early in the morning. On the way, we will eat our breakfast with a Uyghur family in a village famous for its local dates in Qarkilik. You will enjoy high sand dunes and some oasis villages and towns with an interesting Silk Road history. Once, many of these placers were inns for caravans that stopped overnight and the area is steeped in the former history of a time long past. We arrive in Korla at about 4:00pm local time. Our hotel will be either Bostan hotel or any other hotel you wish.
    Day 05
    Korla - Turpan (450km/280miles)
    We will set out for Turpan at 8:00am local time and spend six hours driving with photo and lunch stops along the way. Today, we will enjoy the villages of the Silk Road and the Gobi desert of the Turpan basin (reportedly one of the hottest places in China). We should arrive in Turpan at about 3:30pm local time. We will check in the Turpan Hotel or Oasis Hotel.
    If you are interested in an extra day sightseeing in Turpan city please feel free to ask us at any time.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:22 pm