Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Yarken one day tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Yarken one day tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Yarken one day tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Yarken one day tour I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Yarken one day tour I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Yarken one day tour I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Yarken one day tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Yarken one day tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Yarken one day tour I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Yarken one day tour

Xinjiangtour

Yarken one day tour Empty Yarken one day tour

Post  Xinjiangtour

Kashgar - Yengisar (Famous knife town) -Yarkand
    Our tour guide will meet you at your hotel at 7:00am local time. From here we will drive to Yarkand which is 190km to the east. En route, we will stop to visit a local Uyghur knife factory in Yengisar which is renown throughout Xinjiang for its high quality knives and workmanship.
    Moving on, it should take four hours to reach Yarkand where we will arrive in time for lunch at a local restaurant. In the city we will visit the Golden Mosque, Ammanisahan Tomb (a famous musician in the 16th Century), the Tombs of Kings from the Seideye Kingdom and the Chiltan Maziri (largest grave yard in Yarkand. During the time of the Silk Road, Yarkand was a developed city and a transportation hub. Many musicians from India and Kashmir came here to learn Uyghur music further expanding Yarkand influence as a cradle of Uyghur civilization.

Sadly in 1673, the city was burned to the ground along with its mosque and madrassa with 200 students, marking it as one of the biggest losses in Uyghur history. After wandering around the city, we will have lunch in a local restaurant in the old part of town. Then your time is your own to walk around the old city. Of particular interst are the local pharmacies in the old town that sell local herbal medicine. When you have had enough we will drive onto Kashgar where we will arrive around 5.00pm local time.

This tour can be organized to also include a short camel ride in the desert and/or two days desert trekking.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:55 pm