Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Yingsar Knife town one day tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Yingsar Knife town one day tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Yingsar Knife town one day tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Yingsar Knife town one day tour I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Yingsar Knife town one day tour I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Yingsar Knife town one day tour I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Yingsar Knife town one day tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Yingsar Knife town one day tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Yingsar Knife town one day tour I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Yingsar Knife town one day tour

Xinjiangtour

Yingsar Knife town one day tour Empty Yingsar Knife town one day tour

Post  Xinjiangtour

Yingsar Knife town one day tour

Kashgar-Yingsar (Uyghur Knife town)
    We will visit an Uyghur traditional knife town Yingsar which is about 78km from Kashgar. There are most of the people make knives in their traditional way. So, the knives from this town is famous in China. This is a good opportunity for you to see how they make the knives. All of the Uyghurs in Xinjiang like the knives from Yingsar and they think knife from Yingsar is a very good gift for their relatives when they bring something from this town .Actually, Uyghurs keep the knife with them as a traditional culture. Uyghurs eat a lot meat and a lot fruits after the foods. So, the knife is very important for them to keep in their pocket. After learning the Uyghur knives, we will drive to one of the near village for visiting the old water mill which is still on using. The owner could tell us his experiences about his job. It takes about 5-6 hours.
    Departure time: at any time until 3:00pm local time.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:53 pm