Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
BUDDHIST ARCHEOLOGICAL STUDY TOURS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
BUDDHIST ARCHEOLOGICAL STUDY TOURS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
BUDDHIST ARCHEOLOGICAL STUDY TOURS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
BUDDHIST ARCHEOLOGICAL STUDY TOURS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
BUDDHIST ARCHEOLOGICAL STUDY TOURS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
BUDDHIST ARCHEOLOGICAL STUDY TOURS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
BUDDHIST ARCHEOLOGICAL STUDY TOURS I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
BUDDHIST ARCHEOLOGICAL STUDY TOURS I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
BUDDHIST ARCHEOLOGICAL STUDY TOURS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

BUDDHIST ARCHEOLOGICAL STUDY TOURS

MashabrumExp

BUDDHIST ARCHEOLOGICAL STUDY TOURS Empty BUDDHIST ARCHEOLOGICAL STUDY TOURS

Post  MashabrumExp

The rich historical and cultural past of Pakistan will take you through some of the most interesting historical cities of the world, enabling you to see and understand the diversity of their rich cultural and archeological heritage.

Tracking history itself, we scrutinize the ruins of the excavated city of Taxila, one of the most important Buddhist sites in Indo-Pak subcontinent dating back from 6th century BC to 7th century Ad. Then we travel onwards to the frontier town of Peshawar, which was founded 2000 years ago at the mouth of the ancient Khyber pass, explore its ancient bazaars, visit the impressive archeological Museums, old walled cities and Buddhist Monasteries.

Moving north to the beautiful Swat valley, an important seat of Buddhism and a cross road of invaders and Buddhist pilgrims we travel through the Ancient Silk Road to China and Central Asia. In 4th and 6th century Ad famous Chinese historians and Buddhist pilgrims Huan Tsang and Fa-Hian had visited Buddhist holy Shrines of Swat and Taxila and found these cities in ruins as the white Huns had cause absolute havoc and destroyed most parts of these cities.

Alexander the Great Invaded the Gandhara region in 327 BC. He then marched forward to Taxila, crossed the salt range in south of Islamabad, defeated the King Porus across the Jehlum River, followed the Indus river and finally headed west wards marching across the Makran Desert in Baluchistan. In 321 BC Chandar Gupta founded the Mouryan empire. Emperor Ashoka promoted Buddhism and Buddhist missionaries under his royal patronage had traveled all over the Gandhara region to preach the noble Teaching of the Lord Buddha.
    www.mashabrum.pk
    www.mashabrum.pk
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:04 am