Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Kashgar-Hoten-Torpan 6 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Kashgar-Hoten-Torpan 6 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Kashgar-Hoten-Torpan 6 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Kashgar-Hoten-Torpan 6 days tour I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Kashgar-Hoten-Torpan 6 days tour I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Kashgar-Hoten-Torpan 6 days tour I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Kashgar-Hoten-Torpan 6 days tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Kashgar-Hoten-Torpan 6 days tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Kashgar-Hoten-Torpan 6 days tour I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Kashgar-Hoten-Torpan 6 days tour

Xinjiangtour

Kashgar-Hoten-Torpan 6 days tour Empty Kashgar-Hoten-Torpan 6 days tour

Post  Xinjiangtour

Kashgar - Yarkand - Hotan - Niya - Taklimakan Desert - Kucha - Korla - Turpan (Silk Road)
    Day 01
    Kashgar - Yengisar - Yarkand - Kargilik - Hotan (540km/336miles)
    Our driver and experienced Silk Road guide will meet you at your hotel at 8:00am local time and drive you to Hotan. First stop is at a Yengisar Knife Factory in the famous knife town of the same known whose quality and workmanship are renown throughout Xinjiang.
    Pushing on we will have lunch in Yarkand, a former capital of Uyghur Kingdoms in the Past. In Yarkand, we will visit the Golden Mosque, Amannisahan Tomb (a famous musician in 16th Century.), Tomb of Kings during the Seidiye Kingdom and an interesting graveyard for locals in the Town. During the time of the Silk Road, Yarkand was a developed city and a major transportation hub. Throughout history, many musicians from India and Kashmir came here to learn.
    After lunch, we will visit the old town and then drive on to Hotan. On the way, we will stop in Kargilik (Yecheng in Chinese) to see the Jamma Mosque and local market. We should arrive in Hotan at about 5:00pm local time and check into the 3 Star Muztagh Hotel.

Day 02
    Hotan - Keriya - Niya (303km/188miles)
    Our time in Hotan begins after breakfast with a visit to a Jade factory, looking for Jade along the Kara Kax (Black Jade River), as well as visits to Silk and Atlas cloth workshops and a local carpet factory. Moving on to Keriya, the town is reputed to have the smallest ladies hat in the world and local women are famous for wearing it. In town, we eat lunch at local Uyghur Restaurant and drive onto Niya via a large grassland with beautiful flowing sand dunes. The road is generally good (except in parts) and we can stop for photos whenever you like. We should arrive in Niya around 4:30pm local time and check in to either the Niya Gong yu Hotel or Baorui Hotel. Both of these are the best hotels in Niya, though we can stay anywhere you request.

Day 03
    Niya - Imam Jafer Sadiq Tomb - Taklimakan Desert - Kucha (670km/416miles)
    Today, after an early morning bite, we will drive into the Taklimakan Desert, on the way stopping off to visit the Imam Asim Jafer Sadiq Tomb. Local people from around the area often come here on pilgrimage as they say it is a holy place to visit. Then we will drive out along the Taklimakan Desert along the Desert highway.
    As we move through an amazing vista of sweeping dunes, we can stop to take photos as often as you like and explore the exciting landscape of the Taklimakan. This is the real desert and a great chance to soak up the atmosphere. We will have our lunch in the desert before heading on to a natural forest of Poplar trees. Photos here are always incredible and better than other parts. Later we will break at the Tarim River bridge for a rest and cold drinks [non-touristy] and hopefully arrive in Kucha around 5.00pm local time. We will check in to either the 3 Star Kucha Fandian or 3 Star or Kucha Hotel.

Day 04
    Kucha - Kizil Thousand Buddha Caves - Beacon Tower (250km/155miles)
    Itinerary today begins with a visit to the Kizil Thousand Buddha Caves, about 75kms from the city. The caves date back to the 3rd century CE and took around 500 years to complete. They form one of the highpoints of Uyghur civilization and a proud part of our heritage. The caves are divided into eastern and western sections. The eastern sections were generally painted the same and include many descriptions of Buddhist legends. The western sections describe the life of Sakyamuni (The historical Buddha). Our tour guide can help you learn more about the history of this fascinating place.

In the afternoon, we will visit the Ancient City of Subash and Ancient City of Wushkat. At one time these were both thriving civilizations making a living on the Silk Road trade that flowed nearby. Your tour guide will help you with the history. After ending the day with a trip to Kucha's Grand Mosque we will return back to our hotel.

Day 05
    Kucha - Korla (420kms/262miles)
    After having a breakfast, we will drive to Tonggusbashi ancient city. As one of the best preserved Ancient Cities in Xinjiang, it's the perfect place to capture old Silk Road memories and wow family and friends when you get back home. From Tonggusbashi, we drive to Korla. Today Korla is a thriving metropolis and is developing so fast that people say it is already becoming a second Urumqi. There are direct trains to inland China from Korla where we will arrive at 3:00pm local time. After checking in to the 3 Star Bostan Hotel, we will take a walk around the old part of the city (the Uyghur's part) and have a dinner there in the evening market (optional). Then return back hotel.

Day 06
    Korla - Tohsun - Turpan (450km/280miles)
    Setting out, we leave for Turpan at 8:00am local time. It is a 6 hour drive including, photo stop and lunch stop to reach there and lunch will likely be in a local village on route. Today you will enjoy the villages of the Silk Road and Turpan Gobi desert. We arrive in Turpan about 3:00pm local time and check in to the 3 Star Turpan Hotel or Oasis Hotel. After a 30 minute rest, we will visit the Karez System, Emin Tower and later have our dinner in the Grape Valley with a Uyghur song and dance performance. Dinner will be followed by a relaxing evening stroll around the village and then back to the hotel.
    Our service must sadly end today, but your enjoyment is our main priority so we hope you had the great time you deserve. You are welcome to add any new programs you like.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:04 pm