Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Kashgar city Cultural one day tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Kashgar city Cultural one day tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Kashgar city Cultural one day tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Kashgar city Cultural one day tour I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Kashgar city Cultural one day tour I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Kashgar city Cultural one day tour I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Kashgar city Cultural one day tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Kashgar city Cultural one day tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Kashgar city Cultural one day tour I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Kashgar city Cultural one day tour

Xinjiangtour

Kashgar city Cultural one day tour Empty Kashgar city Cultural one day tour

Post  Xinjiangtour

Kashgar One day tour
    Our experienced local tour guide, with a vast amount of knowledge in Uyghur history & culture will be at your service today. He is excellent and we are sure that you will not be disappointed by his service on this trip. He will provide you with all the information you need and want on the sites to be visited below:

1. Id kah Mosque: Built in 1442 as a small mosque, was expanded gradually to become one of the biggest mosques in China from 1660.

2. Apak Hoja Tomb: Built in 1640 by Yusup Hoja (Father of Apak Huja), the tomb combines Islamic and Uyghur cultural architecture. There are 58 tombs and 5 generations buried here.

3. Handicrafts Street: Here you will have a great opportunity to see how Uyghurs make musical instruments, knives, cradles, peep pipes, pots and so on.

4. Old Town: Kashgar Old city has a history of over 2000 years and you will find this a fascinating addition to the day's sights.

5. Local Uyghur Hat market and Orda Aldi Market: Witness traditional Uyghur market culture and as you explore you are sure to find something interesting for yourself.

6. Having lunch with a Uyghur family in the Old town: Here you will be served as Uyghur guests and become a part of real Uyghur life and culture.

7. Yusup Hasjip Tomb: A world famous Uyghur scholar in the 11th Century who wrote a famous book called "Knowledge brings Happiness".

8. National kindergarten: You will have a good chance to learn and enjoy the Uyghur dance and Songs from the Uyghur kids there.

9. Kashgar Museum: Here you can learn a lot about the Uyghur history and some fascinating old finds linked to a very long history.

10. East Lake Park: Here you can go fishing, ride a boat and relax in peaceful sourroundings.
    It will take a little longer than 1 day to visit all the above mentioned sites, so you may need to choose and agree which you most want to see.

Price :500 Rmb for the whole trip including Guide fee,tickets,transportation,local food.
    If you want to pay for the ticket,transportation,local food . price: 300 Rmb ,this includes a Guide.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:42 pm